San Diego Private Jet Charter
Looking for a San Diego private jet charter?
Jet Methods has a new fleet of private jets based in San Diego for short hops as well as non-stop flights to East Coast destinations. For a charter quote, call us to speak directly with a charter sales representative, or simply complete an aircraft quote below in a plane of of your choosing.
Jet Method’s charter planes flying out of San Diego:
Cessna Citation X Elite
Cessna Citation CJ3
Cessna Citation Mustang
Embraer Phenom 100
Meet Our Entire Fleet of private charter jets and turboprop aircraft and get a quote for your journey.
About San Diego
San Diego is the second largest city in California and is the perfect destination for both business and pleasure. Located on the United States-Mexican border, this thriving commercial and Naval port is perfect for domestic and international trade. The San Diego Convention Center attracts in excess of 600,000 visitors to the trade shows and out-of-town conventions each year, including Comic Con International.
Our professional portfolio of services can be tailored to meet all your specific business and aviation requirements. The experienced and highly trained crews that service our San Diego private charter fleet are fully aware of the needs of local and visiting businesses. We are confident our San Diego executive and corporate jet charter will exceed your expectations.
As a center for tourism, San Diego is host to around 32 million visitors each year, boasting the world-famous Zoo, Seaworld, Legoland, Wild Safari Park, craft breweries and the Temecula wine country just a hop, skip and a jump away. The city is known for the mild year-round climate and beautiful beaches, and people from around the world are attracted by the diverse variety of cultural events and activities. Whether you’re planning a family trip or a romantic getaway, our San Diego air charter flights are easy to access. Simply have our friendly, ultra-professional team arrange the perfect solutions to your transportation or logistical needs.
San Diego Airports we commonly use for private charter:
- Lindberg Field – San Diego’s International Airport situated just north of San Diego Bay.
- Brown Field Municipal Airport is located 13 miles (21 km) southeast of San Diego, along US-Mexico border.
- Gillespie Field is a county-owned public-use airport located 10 miles (16 km) northeast of the central business district of San Diego in El Cajon.
- Montgomery Field is located six miles (10 km) north of the central business district of San Diego.
- McClellan-Palomar Airport is located three miles (5km) southeast of Carlsbad, 30 miles north of downtown San Diego.
- Ramona Airport is located two miles (3 km) west of the central business district of Ramona.