Aircraft Ownership Benefits
Jet ownership can and should be a satisfying experience. Apart from the freedom of flight, there are many additional benefits to owning outright your own jet or turboprop aircraft.
- Flexibility in scheduling and destinations
- Flying each trip with the same pilots
- Complete control to customize the aircraft
- Ability to leave personal items on the plane
- Direct influence on operational safety and service standards
- Good availability of tax deductions, including depreciation and interest
- Taking advantage of bonus depreciation in cases of new aircraft purchases
Jet Methods has managed my airplane for the last 2 years and they have always done a wonderful job. They take excellent care of the aircraft and always inform me of any issues requiring my attention. Last year they began to charter my plane and I have enjoyed extra income because of that decision. I would highly recommend Jet Methods.
DAVE RYAN, RYAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT